Saturday, August 15, 2009

socializing

ok... could be last moments of my freedom, before my professor is back with all my troubles. So last few days I was enjoying our time with my new room mate :) Thursday was reaaaally nice... first we went hunting/shopping to Sogo. And well I must have a bad day because I spent a little too much, but at last I got an outfit that I wanted to have... long sweater/tunic, wide leather belt and another pair of leggings :D and unfortunately, Mango in here does not have my size when it comes to pants ://////// well online store hopefully delivers to Taiwan :D

Well actually, shopping was really fun :D Like while walking around suddenly we see 4 white teenager guys coming out from escalator. They see me and stop surprised, and ask "Do you speak English", me and my friend obviously say "Yeah, duh", which makes those boy happy and cheering for us. LOLZ. I do not get that happy to see "big noses" around :D

Well then my friend had this great idea of going to Aman King for live band night :D Hell yeah! I mean, pubs here are expensive, but this one... at least no entrance fee, live music and well good service :D and it was really a pub - no dancing :D
So the bands... there were two of them. The first one - good male voice, and cute drummer (that I've seen on a New Years' company party before). But they didn't sing the songs we wanted :P The second band... so funny! The girl's voice this time was more to my likings but the male singer was just incredible showman :d His impersonations were hilarious, he sang Micheal Jackson, and he was a MJ at that time XD (and so I did dance with MJ ;)), then he could be even Sponge Bob characters :D And he did sing our song :D Sorry Sorry Sorry :D WOW, I mean... it's Korean song :D We stayed there till 3 AM :) Was great and I hope we will go there next week too :}

And then tomorrow............... the wedding in Taipei :D I'm excited, my first wedding in Taiwan, and it's cool to see friends getting married! I'm so happy for them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment