Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Googler wannabe

ahh... today I'm in pretty good mood. Doesn't happen so often recently! Well... days pass like crazy... I want to turn on the slow motion option~


So I'm back to Google Chrome... Firefox got me back there for a while... I made it pretty, put some nice add-on, but then it started freeing and taking forever to start again! And now Google Chrome got pretty too and it doesn't freeze on my facebook games so for now Chrome VS Firefox 2:1. I still believe that Chrome will rule in the future, just like all Google does :D

Although the leakage of passwords from gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc. that happened recently is not cool. I changed all my passwords just in case today. You better change it too, before your FB friends will start getting messages about cleaning their colons (through story...).

And well my professor still likes me. He is so nice to me recently, he's always saying that it is good to have me here and really is trying to find me a job. He already kind of got me a possibility in a big hand tool company @_@ But I just find out my new dream, and it is a dream job. Will be hard to make it come true... but as life taught me - I should try! It costs only some effort!

Enjoy me while I'm in good mood! It's swinging pretty rapidly!

Muka

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am still using FireFox. I am aware it is incompatible with some sites, in that case I use IE.

So what is your dream job? And what exactly would you do at the big hand tool company?

Post a Comment