Saturday, October 24, 2009

vampire world


Ok... I know I am too old for vampire stuff.... but I also need to hide from reality, especially this year. And vampire stories reality is just easy. Nothing especially ambitious, just relaxing. I re-read Twilight and New Moon recently and I am not jumping into Eclipse because this books makes me always angry, and I have enough anger issues without that. So started reading "Dead until dark" by Charlaine Harris, maybe you heard about TV series "true blood"? That's the story. Also I started watching Vampite Diaries... which is totally teenagish version of Twilight, and made me a little angry with actually laughing at Twilight in it:/ Seems like mean people are everywhere.
So in the vamp world... it's cosy. Outside... I just don't even wanna start on it. School is full of work. Human relations suck. My rented house... well... I really feel I shouldn't move in here, I feel sooooo unwanted now that it is just awkward if I step out of my room.




Well yeah, vampires suck too :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment